Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Memories Of Japan Restaurant Your Best Memories In Japan?

Your best memories in Japan? - memories of japan restaurant

I remember last year there is snow today in front of our house in the morning. There once was melted to the ground. Our house was situated on a hill, I can see the shops and houses below. In the afternoon I was very similar to the mountain opposite the house and saw the snow-capped peaks. It was pretty devastating. After dinner we went into the houses decorated for Christmas could be seen. At night, I loved watching the sky and the landscape. Kentucky was for our Christmas and New Year Nabemono. People laugh and cheer.
I am more nostalgic I did not feel able to take the truth. In December, every day I think of people I know in Japan. I'm so weak, remember to stay sober. For everything I do, I think. Photos make great memories and unspoken. This year I will have a sad Christmas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment