Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Credit Protection Program What Do I Do About Credit Card Payments While I Am Studying Abroad?

What do I do about credit card payments while I am studying abroad? - credit protection program

I need help deciding what to do with my credit card. Firstly, I will not go to France and not pay easily. Secondly, I have a job when the money comes to pay, not enough, but everything before leaving. I am currently looking for a job in the holidays to earn more money before he did. Thirdly, told me one of my credit card company to me that I have a program for protection payment under the category had the loss of job, I'm thinking about, but I'm not sure that the administrative burden because it is not an ordinary situation of loss of employment.

I think in terms of worst-case scenario for my credit cards. I am willing to provide financial support will not let me go beyond the cover (the limits of our financial assistance program, how the program), and I fear that I would not be able to cover the cost of the expenditure report from there to invoices to pay with the exchange rate. I was excited my brain about this, and I know that may take some options, but I wanted to give people a different me a few suggestions to make. Previouslyare my ways of working like a dog until he can pay my bills or earn enough to while I am there (assuming I am able to make much of February), take part of my credits for the program or You go through the program of the collateral, which may not be for me because it does not allow me to work while I was abroad I am. Does anyone have any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call each of your accounts and ask if they have an automatic payment of the minimum payment may be deducted from your checking account or savings.

Anonymous said...

The "automatic" protection, the plan will not work for you.
Almost never work anyway ...

What might work is to explain the company credit card contact and the situation ... and ask them to lower their interest rates, which may by the time you are abroad and accept a lower monthly payment to zero, you pay automatically from your bank account each month. My best guess is that once they realize that trying to get money from you while you are abroad need to weigh their options and on a very low monthly rate to zero percent for a time it is better that the balance increase and lose a few cents on the dollar from the sale to a collection agency to.

Access to the phone and call them and commit any agreement .... received in writing.
They must themselves have written, and how long you will agree that this agreement and fixed monthly payments and zero percent in April.
More ... Be sure to use one of these cards abroad. The immediate support writteConvention No default.
The idea is not to defer payment of current debts, so that an even better price increase for its debt.

Of course, I would try to costs as much as possible before departure. But you leave enough money in their accounts of the United States receive at least once a month. Payments and accounting fees.

Anonymous said...

Hope this helps.

http://www.worldbestloans.com/

Thank you.

Post a Comment