Friday, January 22, 2010

Car Sale Agreement I Need A Car Sale Agreement Pleaseeeeee?

I need a car sale agreement pleaseeeeee? - car sale agreement

I'll sell my car, I always pay more. The buyer is willing to give up to $ 1000 and has paid off. I must say that a document, but I have no idea what to ask, or have anything. Basically everything I have to say is that the vendor for the manufacture of car payments and insurance on the car and pay as soon as you are, and the title will be responsible, we'll change the title name.

10 pts. Please help!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can not do what he wants. It is necessary to contact the bank that the payments now and wonder how the authorization for funding to help keep your loan, you can. There are no moral or safety of others do.

Anonymous said...

Contact the car dealer in and ask.

Anonymous said...

What happens if I paid? or pay insurance? and destroyed the car? You remain responsible.

Not. tell him to get a new loan. Your bank does not like the idea anyway.

Anonymous said...

Contact the car dealer in and ask.

Post a Comment