Saturday, November 7, 2009

Twisted Bowel In Babies Reflux, Colic What Is Wrong With My 3 Month Old?

Reflux, colic what is wrong with my 3 month old? - twisted bowel in babies

Not from the date of birth, which lasted more than 8 hours of the payments stop crying. I went to 6 doctors and two pediatricians so far, but nobody seems to help in the situation. The doctor thought it might be a reaction to his formula, and I switched to a soy-based formula. He did not. She was diagnosed as allergic to soy protein and also with milk allergy to cow's milk, so I'm on Neocate formula, but it does not help either. It is now 3.5 months old. Among the formula-feed during the day, it is quite calm and happy. She has two dirty diapers a week and she has several wet diapers a day. Approx. 5 hours per night, she begins to cry and not stop. It may take up to 11-1. Sleep for several hours, wakes up screaming and stays awake two hours, then go back to bed, waking every three hours to 10 hours. I am exhausted and I'm not ready. I cry all the time. She said it was colic told me it was reflux. ZANTAC prescribed drops, but they do not help. AFTEr regularly every meal and formula for babies, burping, but even after she has her bottle, she screams and cries for a further hour. The doctors told me that he had to be overcome, and after feeding are held. I do, but nothing works. My daughter is 9 years had similar symptoms when a newborn, but it turned out that he had a twisted intestine. Anyone who has already ruled daughter.What old with my 3 months is wrong with my child? I need help, please.

2 comments:

NaturalM... said...

Try Nutram or Alimentum formula (less allergenic). Then go to my website under a "full recipe. Then add the following:

Remove the onion layer after the first layer of puff pastry. Then cut and in a pot with water (use about 3 cups of water). Then cook. After it boils, about 1 teaspoon water and add a bottle of breast milk or formula. This will help to relieve gas.

Testimonials:
1) "These things onion is unbelievable! 3-10 7 weeks of age are not screaming cry, and sleep:) Given that our son was 3 and all three were for pediatricians and the demand for severe cramps. You are a protector of wisdom. "

2) "water-bird was not working for us. Thank you for that matter."

3) "We were not sure it would work. Asleep after the first bottle 2 ounces of our little man, it was another child there. Do not cry, and eat like a champ. Thank you!"

*** Also, see the Amby Baby hammock in the link below. The parents said they have purchased wonders for colicky baby (and sleep for "everyone!").

I wish him good luck!

barrbou2... said...

doctors have the entry point of the stomach can be seen very rarely, but the opening to the stomach can be masked (which is mainly for men). I have the name of the state, what is happening for several years, but I think it was something along the lines polystenuosus know (I, spelling is wrong). Good luck and good luck.
BF

Post a Comment