Friday, November 6, 2009

Thank You Message Wedding Coming I Need A Peom For My Wedding That Talks About Two People Coming Together But Still Remaining Individuals.?

I need a peom for my wedding that talks about two people coming together but still remaining individuals.? - thank you message wedding coming

My friend and I are still married in April and I'm happy for the wedding readings.

We talked about things that we had our cooperation and we agree that being together, but still the individual interests and friends is very important for us to make. It is not just "Star Trek" in the short term with me and I will not turn around "in style" with her.

Whatever your reading of this genre that has affected you? Got everything (poetry or would not) appropriate. I would appreciate any input.

Please add links or text in the text of the message.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Amish Rebel said...

Here the old aircraft carrier is coming too slowly grooving
He got joo-joo eyeball sacred scrolls
His hair for the knee
That he only needs a wild card please

There were no shoeshine boys soccer Finger Jam
He took the monkey's finger, to Coca-Cola
He said: "I know you know me"
One thing I can say is that one must be free
Meet me at this time

The bag production Walrus boots
He got Ono sideboard pirates Spinal
He put his legs below the knee
Keep yourself in his armchair you can feel his disease
Meet me at this time

It was a roller coaster of early warning
It is murky water, which he is a mojo filter
He says that "one and one and one three"
It must be nice, because it is so difficult to see,
Meet me at this time


- The Beatles

Duelen said...

I use this sweet, and plans, but not suitable. (Both) Love one another, but does not make a bond of love as a moving sea between the shores of your souls. Fill each cup, but drink from the same cup. Sing and dance together and be happy, but each of you to be yourself, even if the strings of a harp vibrate only, but with the same music. Give your hearts, but not in the maintenance of others, but for others the joy. And not close together, however: there are spaces in your marriage, and the winds of heaven dance between you.
i'mthinking use of this site: The stars above you, even in the stones ... If the time to sell, remember, like a star, you must be your constant love. Like a stone should your love be firm. That cause the powers of the mind and spirit. May the force his way into another force. May the power of love and the desire for happiness and love to bring inseparable. Close, but not so close that you restrict orthere. In possession of a growing others, but given the freedom and prosper. Be understanding and compassion. Be patient, because many storms come May, will soon be over. Walk together in others, power and housing. As you give love, receive love is. Be free to love and warmth. Do not fear, not the form or words are ignorant of the disease, and the blessing of God be with you: wealth, balance, beauty, freedom, joy, love, order, peace, strength, unity, integrity and wisdom. Do you accept these gifts as a token of their spiritual nature and truth.
Both are common expressions in a marriage on trial, so if you find a link, the type of trial marriage in a search engine.

Post a Comment