Friday, November 6, 2009

Teddy Bear Masterbation Can I Put Two Female Teddy Bear Hamsters And One Male Hamster With Barley Any Fights?

Can I put two female Teddy bear hamsters and one male hamster with barley any fights? - teddy bear masterbation

I think up to 3 buy two female teddy bear hamster and a male bear and want to raise. I wonder if I can reproduce without a lot of fights because I'm afraid. I'll buy a beautiful 3-story cage for all 3 of them, but they are gong cons I could not spend so much money to fight.

2 comments:

SingleH said...

You can not 2 of the same sex in a cage, even if a male .. If this were the case, and 1 children, who eventually kill their children.

Maggiiee... said...

I think you should buy 1 hamster, worth the trouble. During his time will only lose more money all care for each child.

Post a Comment