Monday, November 16, 2009

Sand Rail Wiring Diagram What Year Is My VW Engine? Know Any Good Books For Repair/service?

What year is my VW engine? Know any good books for repair/service? - sand rail wiring diagram

I bought buy a nearly complete sand rail buggy, and it is difficult to pieces if you do not know the guy behind the counter, in which year your engine does not. I know this is a dual-port, but that's all. The number of traps in the generator H0322197. Can I find a book for the complete wiring diagram and everything that is specific to my set from year to complete my car. Thank you in advance.

1 comments:

williamM said...

The engine is H in August 1966 to July-69th She was 53 hp 1500cc. with 83mm pistons. requires 91 octane gas. 250 # weight. His plane was in the first round but was Compatiable with the piston and cylinder assemblies INDER processing up to 1700 cc 1700, but was in a leaky cylinder because the cylinder walls thinner.

The VW engine to cross almost every screw.

Originally a single dose of the PICT-28, or 2 Pik-carb. If the dual-port dizzy, had changed everything. (Go figure-Dune Buggy 40-year-old engine change)

The good news is the "H" Block is one of the best. I look to do in an exchange.

Post a Comment