Friday, February 5, 2010

Yaoi Dragon Ball Where Can I Find Free Yaoi Manga? (I Prefer Original Classics Like Dragon Ball, InuYasha, Naruto And Others).?

Where can i find free yaoi manga? (I prefer original classics like Dragon Ball, InuYasha, Naruto and others).? - yaoi dragon ball

When I say free yaoi manga, I mean, how the arts fan, but in the form of manga for download. I need something for my permanent collection. So far I've only Yaoi Manga Dragon Ball It is made by amateurs, but it seems very professional.

1 comments:

Washable said...

Hmm. I know exactly where to find Naruto doujinshi (fan handles licensing for other manga, etc..) Http: / / sasuxnaruislove.snowfaerie.net / has an impressive collection of SasuNaru, but it's all my Naruto doujinshi knowledge. Sorry if this is not a great help! Good luck!

Post a Comment