Thursday, February 4, 2010

Under 18 Clubs Nj Are There Any 18+ Clubs In NJ... For Fridays?

Are there any 18+ clubs in NJ... for Fridays? - under 18 clubs nj

I want a good night club, bar type of place to my friends and me from my birthday this Friday. The only problem is that some of them, including my BFF than 21 years, and I would try somewhere in New York, but it has something to do Saturday morning and said he would not worry about the afternoon; so far from home. So ... Is there somewhere in New Jersey? I know that happiness and Abyss, and 18 allow both people on Thursdays, Fridays, but what happened? Everywhere? ... My luck, probably not, but I thought it could not hurt to ask ....

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Abyss Club has started the club on Friday.

jimmystu... said...

Disco try, I know if a club called to go there, but it is a departure from the club, as in every city I've ever seen .. to give it a shot

tweety said...

The association is a shampoo in Philadelphia.

Post a Comment