Sunday, February 14, 2010

Metal Core Scooter Parts Usa What Style Am I For Example Punk, Skater Etc.?

What style am I for example punk, skater etc.? - metal core scooter parts usa

What is my style. For example, the skaters or punk, then please say. Ok I'm wearing tight jeans and shorts ever, with famous paintings krew shirts and shirts I like fishing. I am a pilot core motocross, BMX and Ride like scooter. I always wear the baby blue and pink Etnies Ryan Sheckler I wear a hat to the bottom of white metal Mulisha and I wear a T-Shirt Fox Racing.

2 comments:

~Nikki~ said...

You do not like a skater-punk sound kind of person to me .. But you know it just my opinion.

Do not try to be something you do not always self:) You do not meet the person, if you are not, and you do not like.

chelsea! (ms. cena) said...

u sound like someone who has a warm sense of sytle lol!
I would say more like skaters!
Heres me .....

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

haha =)-Chelsea!

Post a Comment