Friday, December 25, 2009

Saddle Stapler I Want To Do Desktop Publishing What Kind Of Paper Cutter And Stapler Do I Need?

I want to do desktop publishing what kind of paper cutter and stapler do i need? - saddle stapler

I have a few comments in the past of the magazine-type publications and comic books, and usually 8.5 x 11 sheet standard copy paper folded in half and asked to digest this size. He was given a format that is 5.5 x 8.5. I would love to do, and I guess you could call these brochures. I want to publish some poetry and writing on my own.

I try to do it all yourself. One reason is to save costs and one is for fun. I need 2 points immediately simplify things. I need a sort of guillotine cut to the end of the book or booklet, as a rule of Nice after cutting, so I can have books in various sizes.

The cutter will go through several sheets of paper, over 24 years. And make weight.

They also have what I have done research and is a saddle stapler or large area in the stapler to staple the book.

All suggestions, what do you get? Anyone with some experience in this area?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

a paper-knife with a blade and a stapler ................ Staples, you can to 60

Post a Comment