Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Online Activities For Toddlers Need Online Resouces/websites That Give Great Advice For Toddlers Development/behavior Guidance,learning...?

Need online resouces/websites that give great advice for toddlers development/behavior guidance,learning...? - online activities for toddlers

Hello,
I'm happy for the online site that will help me to my daughter for new activities in the "development". Even sites that are good for the support of the implementation, as if he has a tantrum, say, like a conversation with a girl from my place to "no" to something that should be done.

In other words, what are the main attractions, the parents help to raise productivity healthy children?

BTW, I got my information on the website of Dr. Sears, but I need more sites, since their methods do not always work for my daughter.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment