Monday, December 7, 2009

Herpes Outbreak Stomach Can I Have Genital Herpes Symptoms Without Havng An Outbreak?

Can I have genital herpes symptoms without havng an outbreak? - herpes outbreak stomach

There are about 4-5 weeks ago I had an encounter with a woman and I used a condom. I began to feel chills without fever, tingling and pain in the urethra, a burning sensation in the head of my penis, muscle pain, especially in the lower back after lunch and left some kind of stomach pain on the left of my navel. My blood test for herpes, or first, 9 for genital herpes, which is misleading returned. My doctor wants to make one final check of blood in 4 weeks. Until then, he said, it is long enough to know exactly. From now on I am a cause of Valtrex sysmptoms I felt. The only problem I have is an epidemic, but at all. They say that the first outbreak is the worst, but I have symptoms of homeless ... Can it really happen? Having symptoms for the first time and not with an outbreak?

0 comments:

Post a Comment